One Honest Party has moved to the nether regions of Toronto. I haven't been able to write much due to the need to get my life in order however I'll be blogging news the first chance I get.
First impressions? I might as well be in a different country when we're on the subject of news. Anyone in BC who talks about "western alienation" has got it wrong. The Western provinces are not under-represented in Canadian politics. It's just that Ontario does not know they exist.
Other than that, Toronto is the first major city I have relocated to in life. It's big, flat, there's tons to do and so much stuff going on. Way more cultures too. But they don't seem to have much of an idea of what a park shoud actually look like (with apologies to Hyde Park).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment