Sunday, July 8, 2007

I hate Rich People

Apparently the top banana of gratuitous wealth has been dethroned. Bill Gates is no longer Mr. # 1 in the game of accumulation of billions and has been overtaken by this dude. He's (Surprize!) not a whitey American. Word on the street is that he quietly slipped into top spot. I remember a girl in High School trying to tell me that she thought Bill Gates should have been included in the list of 100 most influential people of ALL TIME. It was a bullshit idea then and this just proves it.

For a breakdown of those folks I love to hate here at home, look no further than the yearly breakdown of super rich in Canada curtosey your CBC.

And just for kicks, this is a story on where else but CNN about a guy trying to argue that state-sponsored healthcare breeds terrorism. He's a Bush hack and the logic can only make sense to someone who has willingly abandoned sanity.

No comments: