Monday, March 19, 2007

Reality vs. Insanity

While trying to find an article on monopoly that I read months ago to post on this blog, I accidently came accross the website for a guy named Henry Makow. A quick google search and a look at his website savethemales.ca confirmed that he is Canadian, the inventor of the popular boardgame "Scruples", a PhD in English Literature and absolutely fucking nuts.

A quote: "I've said this before but it's more true than ever. A satanic cult (Illuminism) is undermining our family identity to render us isolated, childless, sex-obsessed, dysfunctional, and docile. I am referring to the Masonic Rothschild-Rockefeller cult-cartel which runs Europe and America and is behind Communism and Feminism. Destroying marriage and family was a plank of the Communist Manifesto (1848) and now is part of their satanic NWO."

The dude thinks feminism and homosexuality are some conspiratory evil. He'd be an awkward dude to meet on the bus in Winnipeg, muttering to himself for sure.

Then again, he'd probably think the recent news that over half of India's youth have been abused sexually and/or physically (200 million) is either just a feminist conspiracy courtesy of the Illuminati or possibly the perverse inklings of the homosexual evil which has invaded India like a horde of sorts.

No comments: