Please. Keep your voice down. No need to bring that up. Why don't we talk about it later, in private?
I know, I know, last time I said I was going to give that other issue a good airing in the press, but that was then and things were different. This is new terrain. But I promise you, let things blow over for a while and I'm bring up those important issues that people have the right to know and discuss on a daily basis.
The Middle-East? Of course I think people understand the issues there. It's not like Link TV is any differnt than say NBC or CNN. Stories about Palestinian taxi-drivers having to deliver babies at check points? I'm sure we had a story like that last week.
Why won't you let this go? It's like you think there's some sort of hidden agenda, that no one is willing to talk about in depth or something when it comes to reporting on the Middle -East.
What? What does business have to do with it? Look, I know that you've been listening to a lot of those diatribes by socialists, but trust me, it's not like we're up to something like trying to gut government and ram through changes without talking about them. We don't do that. I know you have this bad view of business, like they all cheat and steal when left to their own devices or something, but I don't think that would happen in a democratic country like Canada.
Hey, keep your voice down. No use getting people worked up over nothing, right? Look, you've got to realize that businesses are driving the prosperity in Canada and...Huh? Market crash? Burst bubble? Who have you been talking to, a bunch of feminists? Next thing you're going to be saying is that we don't cover women's issues well either?
Oh come on, I'm sure those beatings were justified.
Look, police don't lie and neither do we. Things will be fine. You just have to relax. Remember, you might hear some rabble-rouser going off about some conspiracy to decieve the public, but those people don't understand the way it really is.
Trust me on this one...no...wait...stop that! Shhh...I'm not sure how clearer I can possibly be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment