My first girlfriend/partner and I were polyamourus. I hate using that word so I'll keep it simple and say that we had an 'open relationship'. We were 15, teenagers, and she ended up being a ragin queer-o doing nutty burlesque while ended up flying off the deep end and being a general kinky queer slut as time went on.
She was the first person I was ever in love with so I'll leave it to interpretation, but it obviously influenced me a lot and led to a continuous trend of 'open relationships' up until I got married and moved to Norway. After the divorce, I've been on a tear with a fantastic relationship that's been both long-distance and open and a string of good, healthy sex.
The main gal I see, apparently got flack last week from coworkers for being open. Obviously they did not understand that their jealousy over the fact that she was having her cake and eating it too, was causing them to get angry.
The following article, stating that we may, in fact be a naturally, biologically polygamous species of ape, may have helped that discussion a little better.
Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's spelled polyamorous, monkey pants.
Post a Comment